Christmas Parties Every Weekend!

Welcome Back Everyone!

So this is a topic for thought, especially with the Christmas holidays coming up. Why is it that as soon as the holiday season comes up it automatically translates to party season?

The exception of course is Christmas Day and New Years but every weekend leading up to the holidays does not need to be party weekend! It becomes extremely hectic and costly! Honestly, this is such a stressful season.

I gotta work, figure out presents for everyone and wrap it and now I have to plan multiple outfits and do my hair which takes hours and makeup and nails and thread my eyebrows and mustache (Yes I have a mustache...lol) and iron / steam my outfits and and and and jyfcsdaesweqwjhgukyfkugvjhftf...

That's what it feels like...

No one is forcing anyone to go to these parties but knowing that there's a party happening with friends and family and you're missing out, instead of being at home feeling relaxed, you'd probably be wondering what everyone's doing and how much fun they're having! LOL

That's not including the stress of having to host your own party...gotta clean your house and get a ton of snacks and alcohol and food! I just listed 3 things there and it's 3 extremely expensive things!!! All I see when I hear "Are you going to host a party this year?" is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Does this mean that I've become a scrooge? A party Pooper? An old geezer?
I'm only 28 yrs old by the way...lol I do think that I have an old soul though...maybe that's why I feel like this.

I think that it's nice sometimes to spend the holidays only with my loved one just relaxing at home with the fireplace on and hot coco with a Christmas classic on the TV. But there's never any time to do that. If I'm lucky, I might get it once for the whole holiday...

I should say though that my living situation is a little different ...I split my time between my fiance and my parents...my parents can't let go of me yet...I'm a sweetheart <3 lol Maybe that's why I feel like this...maybe it's different for everyone else.

Let me know what your holidays are like. :)



Nadia J.

Comments

Popular Posts