By Terry CC Serum Review

By Terry Cellularose Rose Stem Cells Brightening CC Serum Radiance Elixir

When I first heard about this Serum from Beauty Blogger/Vlogger Lydia Millen on her YouTube channel I was instantly mesmerized by how much glow this single product had given her skin. I had to have it and let me tell you! ... My Makeup routine has not been the same since!

I cannot go with out it now....

I don't know if there's dupes out there and I honestly haven't even thought to look for any as this product has been that good.

It is on the pricey side as it does cost around $115 CAD but trust me, it's well worth it. I am currently on my second bottle of it and I don't think I'll ever stop using it.

This CC Serum is a Radiance Elixir for Hydration and Colour Correction infused with rose stem cell. It's a primer that creates a flawless base for an eye catching glow that evens out the skin tone and neutralizes redness for a visibly glowing skin.

                      Immaculate Light     |     Rose Elixir     |   Apricot Glow      |      Sunny Flash



You can clearly see that this bottle has been well used!

I have used this serum both just as is and mixed with my foundation for a flawless glowing skin. The colour that I use is the darkest color which is Sunny Flash and the way I apply it by using my fingers, however it can be applied  by a makeup brush or sponge. I love the glow that this product creates on my skin -  I cannot say this enough!

What makes this product more special to me is that I have very sensitive skin and my skin loves this stuff. There's no break out, no pimples, no nothing - just glow, glow, glow

This product works like make up but is in fact a skin care product that's good for my skin and is perfect for days when I don't want to wear a full face of make up.

Have you tried it before? Let me know what you think. If not, you definitely have to try it!


Nadia J.

Comments

Popular Posts