Zodiac Signs - Are you a believer?

Welcome 2020!

So today I thought that I would broach the topic of Zodiac Signs and Horoscopes. Do you believe in the 12 Western Zodiac signs? Do you have to be a spiritual person to believe? Did you start believing only after something bad happened to you? Do you only read it for fun but don't actually believe in it? Do you believe in destiny? In the stars? Our lives are all pre-set for us?

The day you were born, you started to develop certain traits that's defined you into the unique person that you are now. Those traits define who we are, the different people we choose to have in our lives, and even our decision making. 

Some people believe that the different Zodiac signs define a persons characteristics and talent. And of course, some just think it's hogwash...

To be honest, I don't know if I believe in it a 100%  but I do love reading about it and seeing / looking for a guide of what my day/week/month/year might turn out to be like.

I started believing at a time when I was going through some rough days and my horoscope helped showed me a light at the end of the dark tunnel.

Based on the Zodiac timeline - I am a Capricorn (A Goat with the Tail of a Fish) and a lot of the traits that describe a Capricorn do describe me so its nice to read it sometimes. It also make it easier to believe that what I'm reading might come through. I'm not rigorous with it but sometimes when things aren't going well in my life, I'll take a look to see if something positive will happen in the next coming days.

One trait that describes a Capricorn and also describes me in the truest form is that we are constantly afraid of our inner monsters. This is  a major reason as to why I believe in the Zodiac Signs. I use it to help redirect my thoughts...my inner monsters... to look a head to the future and see that something good will happen to me and I am the reason that my demons are the size that they are...I created them in my head. Its not that bad in the real world. Not everyone is out to see the worst in me and criticize me for my mistakes and reading my horoscope sometimes helps me shrink the size of my monsters.

So, what are your thoughts on this? Are you a believer?



Nadia J.

Comments

Popular Posts