80 + TV Shows & Movies For Your Next Netflix Marathon Binge Watch



Binge Watching - One Of My Favorite Past Times!

With the way life is right now, everyone self quarantining, I have decided to put together a list of TV shows, Docu-series and Movies that I've watched over the past years or is currently watching right now to share with all of you as we're all in this together.

I'm choosing to be happy and thankful for my life right now as both my Family and friends that I love and I are still healthy and safe. It's very important that we all stay positive in the midst of all this uncertainty that our planet is going through right now. 

I was actually having a conversation today with my parents and two really positive things that are happening right now is that we as humans are all coming together to help each other out no matter our color, religion or nationality and our home planet Earth is actually able to take a breather from us to rebuild itself.

Be kind to yourself and don't let fear spread faster than the virus. Also, if you're feeling down or depressed because of everything that's happening, make sure that you get some sunshine as it really does brighten your mood.

With all that said...we should never forget that the enemy has attacked a large number of people already and we need to adhere to what our government is telling us to do. I'm lucky that I don't yet know anyone personally that this virus has attacked but I'm sure many of you out there knows someone. My payers and thoughts are with you. 

__________________________________________________________

Everything that's listed below can be found on Netflix as that's my main streaming app. I've also linked it to the description page to make it easier for you. 

Series 

  1. Love is Blind
  2. Friends
  3. Fresh Prince
  4. Ozark
  5. How I met your mother
  6. Brooklyn Nine-Nine
  7. Mad Men
  8. The Good Place 
  9. The Ranch
  10. Self Made 
  11. Narcos
  12. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina 
  13. Gilmore Girls
  14. Stranger Things 
  15. Lucifer
  16. Merlin
  17. The Witcher
  18. The Umbrella Academy
  19. Designated Survivor
  20. Santa Clara Diet 
  21. Nailed It
  22. Jane The Virgin
  23. Orange is the new Black
  24. The Office
  25. Once upon A time
  26. Flash
  27. Messiah

Docu-series

  1. The Mind of Aaron Hernandez
  2. Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes
  3. The Devil Next Door
  4. The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez (This is a really hard one to watch)
  5. Making A Murderer
  6. Miss Americana Taylor Swift
  7. Homecoming - A film by Beyonce
  8. Inside Bill's Brain: Decoding Bill Gates

Movies

Drama
Action
Comedies
Romantic
  1. Just Go with It
  2. Crazy Stupid Love
  3. My Best Friends Wedding
  4. Clueless
  5. Coming to America
  6. Sex and the City
  7. Dirty Dancing
  8. Julie & Julia
  9. Letters to Juliet
  10. The Age of Adaline
  11. Fifty shades darker
  12. Murder Mystery
Please share your favorites below so that we can all discover new things to watch in the coming weeks. 

Thinking of you all and feeling grateful that we have this space to chat together.



Nadia J.

Comments

Popular Posts